Wednesday 30 July 2014

Summer Snack



Hey there dolls! I hope you are enjoying the sunshine, I'm loving the weather. Except at night time it's SO stuffy and I just keep on tossing and turning. Anyway on with today's post... I know Wednesdays are the days that I do my Steal My Style: Look Book series but I thought I would give that a rest as I wanted to share my favourite snack for summer. If you do want me to continue with the Look Book series let me know in the comments! I am here to write things that you want from me too. I want to make my readers happy! 

During Summer I don't like to eat heavy meals, I like to eat light meals as well as snacks during the day. I am not the most healthiest person, I have a major sweet tooth so I do eat a lot of junk (I know, Guilty). I try to have a healthy lifestyle, whilst at uni I joined the gym and only went about five times and never went again. I will also admit that I am lazy but when I do set my mind on something I do follow through. Also I lack self motivation I find it so hard to motivate myself just because I doubt myself a lot and the negative thoughts I have override the positive thoughts but I try to remind myself all the positives in my life. Your sweet comments that you write, really mean a lot to me, you are the reason I keep writing. It mind blows me that what I write someone out there (you) actually care and like what I write and that is my motivation right there. So, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! 

( I know I went on a ramble there but I wanted to say that to you).

Back to the post... It's weird or I'm weird not sure but I don't like to eat salads any other time apart from in the summer. Am I the only one?!? Maybe I am. My favourite salad is a Ceaser's Salad. Apart from that my favourite snack to eat ever since I was a little kid is Celery sticks with dip. I also like to have a bowl of red Grapes, Cherries and Watermelon. 

My favourite drinks for the summer is Pink Lemonade, Lemon Ice Tea, Peach Ice Tea as well as Iced Coffee.

I hope you like this post, if you did please leave a comment! Please don't forget to follow my blog :)

Be happy. Be healthy. Laugh. Smile. You deserve too! 

Lots of love,

Simran xxx


Where else to find me:

Twitter: @PunjabiBarbie 

Instagram: Innocence_Is_Bliss 

No comments:

Post a Comment