Sunday 27 July 2014

Mini Haul





Hey dolls, I hope you are having a lovely Sunday so far. Today's post is a mini haul of things I have picked up. As you may know I love my magazines and I couldn't help myself when Glamour's August issue was out I had to read it! I love the little free gift you get with the magazine, it's like a little tester and if you love it you can purchase the item. I heard about the hype of chubby sticks but I was unsure about buying it and then not liking them. When Clinique's Chubby Stick was the free gift I was excited to try this product. I love Clinique's facial products but I have never tried anything else. Clinique's Chubby Stick  in 06 'Woppin' Watermelon' is moisturising, I love the colour and it gives a great natural tint to the lips.   

 I only went to The Body Shop to pick up one thing which was the Almond nail and cuticle oil. I love this product it has nourished my dry cuticles and helped my nails to grow. Since I have The Body Shop card which you pay £5 to have 10% discount as well as when you sign up you get a small tub of cream as a gift. (It may have changed but this was a year ago when I signed up. Ask The Body Shop Staff for more details). With the card you also get £5 off as a gift for your birthday which is amazing! When I went to the till the kind sales person told me cause I have the discount card they were offering 20% off. So, I was excited and decided to look around and I came across the beauty section. I picked up the brow setting gel which can also be used as clear mascara.  A purple eye liner it's called 'Glowing Amethyst, stay tuned for an upcoming post featuring this beauty. Lastly from a The Body Shop, I got a black eye liner called 'Carbon Black' and on the other side it has a sponge tip which is great for smudging the eye liner. 

Below there is swatch:


The last store I went into was Boots which is a drugstore. I treated myself to two new Essie Nail polishes from the Summer Collection in 'Ruffles and Feathers' and in 'Fear No Fear'. I love Soap and Glory's products especially the packaging and names of the product. I got the 'make yourself youthful' Rejuvenating Eye Cream and  a super self heating deep pore detox mask. Called 'No clogs allowed'. I love the bubblegum chewing gum and I have been wanting it to come in a bottle and what do I see shopping ...it's like my wish came true it's sad I know but it's the little things that make me happy. 


That concludes my mini haul, I hope you like this post and if you did please leave a comment! Follow my blog if you like my posts. 

Thank you, until... Next time :) 

Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love reading haul posts, and I love the look of everything that you've bought..! That Clinique Chubby Stick looks really pretty and the shade looks like the perfect bright shade for the summer. I have one shade in Heaping Hazelnut and I really want to pick up a few more - I will definitely have a look at this next time I'm in Boots! Lovely post :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete