Wednesday 9 July 2014

Steal my Style: Look Book Series












Hello my lovelies, I hope you are having a wonderful Wednesday!!!! I hope you are excited about this post because I am. The inspiration behind this outfit was the pastel colours. I don't own much pastel colour clothing but I had pastel colour nail polishes. Whilst I was shopping with my sister I found this long top you could wear as a dress or a top or a cover up on the beach (that's how I would wear it). I wore it like a long top with dark denim shorts underneath. I paired it with my purple NY hat and my white zebra print nike wedges. The background is in my room, I thought that this would be a good place because where do you spend most of your time getting ready to go out? It's in your bedroom. I love this outfit, it has this California vibe to it and it's pastel! I have worn this outfit out to Westfield and Hyde Park. It's a pretty chilled laid back outfit. I hope you like this post and stay tuned for look number 2 next Wednesday!!! 
 
Details: Top from River Island £25, NY hat (old) and Nike Wedges (old). 

Thank you, until Sunday my friends! Leave a comment below let me know what you think of this outfit or what look you would like me to recreate. 

Simran xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and I'll be waiting for look number two. Also, loved your nails. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thank you so much for your comment ... It truly means a lot. Xx

    ReplyDelete