Saturday 5 July 2014

Instapiration (see what I did there) Instagram and a little Inspiration

Hi dolls! I hope you are well and are having a great start to your weekend. I love weekends, it's a time for rest and to organize my room from all the mess I created during the week. Recently I have joined up with Netflix to trial there one month free and honestly I can say I like it. I am watching Prison Break at the moment, I'm on Season 3 (I know what you are thinking OMG! How can you watch it only now?) When all my friends were watching it like when I was 15 years old I wasn't really into it or had the resources to watch it then. Now that I have the opportunity I am doing so. Least I don't have to wait for the next episode to come it's all there. Which is a good thing I am totally obsessed. I have also been inspired to write another script. I thought I should up date you with my life so far. Today's post is something simple but something I love to do which is going on Instagram. I love finding inspiring quotes (I am a sucker for quotes) I take a screen shot of it and save it in my Albulm folder. So, when I am feeling low I have a read through my collection of quotes I have gathered. I must say it really helps me, sometimes it's hard to inspire yourself. I don't know what it is or if it's just me but when someone else needs you your there in a heartbeat but when you need to do things for yourself I put it off or ignore it. I hope you like this post, let me know what TV show you're obsessed with. Don't be shy, leave a comment I love reading them! 




























(I don't own any of these images, I found them on Instagram). 

If you haven't followed thegoodquote you totally should I love reading the quotes on that page ( my own personal opinion). Also, follow me on Instagram if you like Innocence_Is_Bliss :) 

Thank you until... Tomorrow! Stay tuned for an upcoming post!!! Here's a sneak peak 


Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment