Sunday 29 June 2014

Space Girl

Hello my lovelies, I hope you are having a lovely Sunday!!! 

Today's' post is short and sweet. I was in Lush and I bought the Space Girl Bath Ballistic. If you haven't tried this you need this in your life. It's sweet, it turns the water pink and purple then totally becomes purple. I love it and I'm sad it's gone but I will get more of this product. It makes bath time so much more fun don't get me wrong I love traditional bubble baths but I also like to have a bath in purple water. 





(Please excuse my chipped nail polish). 



It's So pretty! 


It's no bath time without a candle and a magazine. I love lighting my Yankee candle in Cinnamon. 

Details: Space Girl Bath Ballistic £2.35 at Lush, Yankee candle (old) and Glamour Magazine £2.00 (old). 

I hope you like this post and stay tuned for my upcoming post which is going to be a haul! Please leave a comment let me know what you think and let me know what your favourite Lush product is I would love to know. 

Thanks, until next time... 

Simran xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment