Saturday 14 June 2014

BIRTHDAY




Hey guys and dolls!

I hope you’re having a lovely weekend. I am truly blessed to have so many great people in my life who love me and made my birthday special. Today’s post is about everything birthday. Firstly, I want to share with you what I did my family came around; we cut the cake, had lunch and loads of laughs. That pretty much sums it up; it’s nice to spend time with your loved ones especially on your birthday. This was great; I didn’t want to go crazy this year.  I received many birthday messages and calls from family and friends. I seriously can’t believe I am 22, it feels unreal but the weird thing is I actually feel 22... I don’t know if that is a good thing or a bad thing but hey. I am so blessed and I couldn’t ask for more. I want to share my birthday outfit and birthday make-up and I hope you like this post. If you do, leave a comment below you would make a birthday girl happy!
Thank you, until next time...
Simran xxx



This is what I wore for my birthday. I love this dress, it's so colourful and I love that is a high-low dress.
I wore a simple black T-shirt underneath and I paried it with classic black heels.

Dress: New Look (old), shoes: Primark (old), T-shirt: Basic H&M



Birthday Make-up: I decided to go for a natural look since my dress is colourful. I love my lip colour from Collection in 'Vintage Rose' it's quite similar to Kylie Jenner's nude with pink undertone lip colour she has been rocking recently. I love her style and make-up. For the eyes I just did a winged eye with Maybeline gel eye liner. I perfer using gel than liquid just because I find the liquid ones run out quickly for me. If you know of a great liquid eye liner please let me know :) For the eyebrows just used benefit brow kit if you have not seen my makeup heaven for dry skin have a read because I show all the products that I use daily!


Here are some pics of me with a balloon !


And my cake! That is now finished (sad times) I need more cake!





No comments:

Post a Comment