Sunday 22 June 2014

Cara Delevingne: Makeup Inspired look

Hello beautiful people, I hope you are well. On Saturday I went to Hyde Park for a belated birthday picnic! I have never been to Hyde Park when it's not Winter Wonderland. It's so beautiful, the flowers are in full bloom, the weather was gorgeous and I was surrounded by friends. What more could I ask for? I wanted to share that with you. Today I was running errands with my sister and we ended up shopping which we didn't plan. We saw so many cute clothes that we had to have them. I will do a look book so keep an eye out on my blog.  On with today's post. I was inspired by a lipstick by Collection called 'Mango Tango' number 14. I love this colour it's a bright orange with a pink tone. I knew I wanted to wear this for my birthday picnic. I wore a nail polish to match which is from Barry M in 'Passion Fruit'. I knew what colour my lips would be but I wasn't sure what I would do with the rest of my face. So I did some research and I came across Cara Delevingne's look with a similar colour lip and that's what I did I recreated her look with what I had in my makeup bag. I like this look but I'm not sure it works because I have hazel eyes so this look does not work but hey I don't follow rules just cause I don't have blue eyes don't mean I can't try it. I hope you like this post and let me know in the comments what you think :) 




Makeup: Clinique super primer, MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC40, MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW30, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish 'Perfect Topping', for highlighting I use MAC CC prep and prime colour correcting, Benefit Eyebrow kit in dark and Benefit 'They're Real' mascara. 

For the eyes: I used Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray' primer. From my Urban Decay Midnight Emergency Palette, I used 'Midnight Cowboy' as the base colour. For the crease I used 'Midnight Rodeo' and for the outer V I used 'Backdoor' from Urban Decay Smoked Palette. The inner corner highlight I used 'Midnight 15' in the Midnight Emergency Palette. To finish the look off I used a dark blue from my H&M Palette and used the precision brush to sweep that lovely deep dark blue under my lower eyelashes. The eyeshadows that I used were glittery before applying I sprayed MAC's Fix plus spray to enhance the colour. To apply my eyeshadow I recently bought Real Techniques Starter Set from TK Maxx and I absolutely love it! I never had the right brushes before and now that I do it makes it so much easier to apply the eyeshadow on to my eyes as each brush has a different purpose. 


Details: It comes with the case. £14.99 from TK Maxx. 

For more make up inspired looks comment below and tell me what make up look you would like me to recreate! 

Thank you, until next time... 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment