Wednesday 11 June 2014

Katy Perry: Prismatic World Tour




Hello my lovelies,
Any Katy Perry fans out there?!? I know I am one of them; I absolutely love Katy Perry and her music of course! I am really excited about this post because I am able to share my experience with you of my time at Katy Perry’s Prismatic World Tour at the 02 arena!!! I am so blessed that I had the opportunity to go with my sister. My birthday is on Saturday so going to this concert was an early birthday gift which is awesome. One more thing checked off my bucket list of things to do in my life. I cannot begin to describe how wonderful the experience was, it was beyond my expectations. Where to start?!? I guess I will start from the beginning so my sister and I wore the same outfit but we wore it differently to express our individuality. As well as if I did lose her I could say ‘have you seen a mini version of me?’ haha but do not worry I did not lose her thank god for that. She wore it with a California Los Angeles Tee with Nike Blazers. I am really loving pastels colours right now. I love how versatile overalls are. Stay tuned for an upcoming collaboration between Virginia and I. Getting to the 02 arena took us an hour and a bit which was long but we had music to entertain us along the way, we were listening to Katy Perry's songs. Once we arrived, we were so excited to be there. It was pretty cool; we took loads of pictures documenting the day. We had a look around inside there were so many good restaurants. We did not eat there because we had already eaten before we arrived, but definitely next time if we go again we would have dinner there. It was SUPER busy so many people; it was so interesting seeing what other people wore to the concert. Some girls came in costumes of what Katy wore in her music videos. Some wore colourful wigs it was so nice seeing a variety of outfits, I am not that bold but they looked great. We showed our tickets to gain access to our section of where we will be, whilst waiting for us to be seated we took more pictures as you do. My sister is the better photographer, she makes us look good. Finally, after a long time of waiting we were finally let in, we found our seats. We were seated in the middle section of the stadium, now I am afraid of heights and I did not realise how high we were seated and the seats were slanted which made it worse. I was okay once it had started, Icona Pop were playing I did not know any of their songs they were singing but I loved their energy. They finished with a song that I did know which is ‘I love it’ which is a great song. Katy came on at 9pm and what an entrance she made, the stage came up like a prism and went back down and there was Katy. The staging, lighting, costumes and the whole atmosphere was amazing! I love the fact that she was talking to the audience, making us feel involved, sharing the inspirations for her songs and sharing her stories. I think she would be awesome to have has a friend. Katy sang one of her songs ‘By the grace of god’ my sister and I never heard that song before until the concert. WOW! Just WOW! That song was really emotional and touched my heart. I love listening to that song, most days I have it on repeat. At the end was confetti and balloons galore, it was a beautiful ending to the concert. Katy sang ‘Birthday’ and that was the best way to end since my Birthday is three days away.


Happy Birthday!!!! If you’re birthday is coming up! Happy Belated Birthday!!!! If your birthday has passed. I hope you have a lovely day. I hope you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below if you have seen Katy Perry in action at the 02 or anywhere else.
Don’t forget to follow me on twitter @PunjabiBarbie, Instagram: innocence_is_bliss
Thank you, until next time
Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment