Wednesday 11 June 2014

Concert/ Festival Season



Hi dolls, I hope you are having a lovely week so far wherever you are. The weather in London has been amazingly hot and I love it! I feel summer is here but since this is England it never lasts long so, I am appreciating it while it’s here. Today’s post is my advice when planning an outfit and  what to take with you when you are going to a concert or even a festival. I recently went to see Katy Perry at the 02 for her Prismatic World Tour and I was not sure what to wear or what to take. I hope this post will be helpful and maybe give you some ideas if you have tickets to an event and you need some inspiration. Stay tuned for my blog post about my experience at World Prismatic Tour!!!
1.       Firstly, plan your outfit around the weather. I know the weather is unpredictable here in England but the last thing you want is to wear a pretty outfit and you’re not prepared for rain.  Make sure to have a light jacket with you or an umbrella.
2.       Whatever you chose to wear makes sure you are comfortable in it; you do not want the outfit to annoy you while you’re at the event as you want to create great memories.
3.       More importantly make sure you are wearing comfortable shoes, as you will be walking a lot and the last thing you want is your shoes hurting you. I would suggest converses, or any trainers, sandals, wedges if you want to wear heels.
4.       Find your style whether you want to go boho chic, rock chic, or dress up in costume, casual, classic. I love that you can express your personality through your clothes.
5.       Once you have your outfit sorted, so what do you take with you? Well, don’t forget your tickets! Secondly, take lunch with you ... I know you cannot take any drinks or food into the event but if you have time along the way and you get hungry least you have something with you. Take a drink with you it’s important to stay hydrated. Take a camera or your phone or any device you like to take pictures to remember that day.
6.       Make sure you have you planned your route of how to get to the location of the event and how to get home. (This is an obvious one but hey you never know on the day that train station could be closed, trust me I am talking from experience that is why I always check the train lines).
7.       Here’s another obvious one but make sure to take some cash out before the event, just in case there are no cash points where you are or the cash machine has run out of money. Just be prepared for the unexpected cause you do not want something small to stress you out or ruin that day as you want all the experiences to be good right from the moment you leave the house till you arrive there and till you go home again.
8.       Finally, enjoy yourself, have fun and be safe!
 Here's my personal look, what I wore to Katy Perry's Prismatic World Tour! 
Details: Overalls Boohoo £25, Crop Top Miss Selfridge (old), Jacket New Look (old), converses (old) and flower headpiece Primark (old). 
Makeup: natural 
I hope you like this post, it’s just my advice, and everyone is different. I hope this helped give you some inspiration or ideas. Please leave a comment below, let me know what you think I love reading your comments! Please follow my blog :)
Where you can find me:
Instagram: Innocence_is_bliss
Twitter: @PunjabiBarbie
Thank you, until... next time
Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment