Wednesday 16 July 2014

Steal My Style: Look Book Series

Hello Sugar, 

I hope you are having a lovely Wednesday. Isn't the weather terrific? I'm loving the sunshine. This post today is an outfit that is casual, an outfit that is comfortable and no fuss! With hot summer days I don't bother wearing makeup I try my hardest to not wear makeup unless I am going to an event or seeing friends but on a daily basis or going shopping I don't bother not because I don't want too- of course I want to look my best at all times but because I have exzema makeup still dries out my skin no matter if I wear makeup especially for really dry skin. I find my skin is healthier without makeup but hey I love make up! What is a girl to do ?!? Anyway I hope you like this post, even though it's casual. Stay tuned for next Wednesday's look it's summery which is perfect since the sun is shining for now. If you enjoy this post or this series let me know in the comments below don't forget to follow !!! 



(Meet my friend Flower that is what I called her.)

I love Aztec prints pretty much that is what my wardrobe contains. This Elephant was part of an exhibition they came to Uxbridge Shopping Centre. Here's the link: http://intuelephantparade.co.uk

Click on it for more info on the Elephant Parade and the dates to see if it's coming anywhere near you! These statues of Elephants are so beautiful, if I could I would keep an elephant as a pet they're such beautiful creatures. There was also a shop that was open during this exhibition was at Uxbridge you could paint your own or you could buy the already painted ones in various sizes.

Anyway ... the details of the outfit Top from River Island (old), Aztec Light Wash Jeans from SoulCal & Co (old), Red beaded sandals Primark (old) and shopping tote Tie Rack (old). 

Thank you, until Sunday and stay tuned for next Wednesday post!!  

Follow me on Insta: Innocence_is_bliss and Twitter: @PunjabiBarbie 

Lots of love 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment