Wednesday 23 July 2014

Steal My Style: Look Book Series

Hey dolls!!! I hope you're having a lovely day so far. It's that time again !!! I hope you like this post. This outfit is cute to wear on a date, a day out with your friends during a hot summer's day. I wore this outfit to Hyde Park when I met up with my bestie for lunch and a HUGE catch up session. I'm absolutely loving Hyde Park it's the place to be during summer, it's become a fav hang out for me. It's nice cause you can chill, read a book, listen to music, have a picnic, go on the boats and have ice cream! And let's not forget the beautiful scenery anyway on with today's post ... If you like it please comment and follow my blog :) 






Having a cheeky cocktail, Pimms with Lemonade!


On the pedal boat.


I'm on a boat! 


My view whilst on the boat... One word beautiful. 

Details: playsuit New Look (old), Silver Sandals New Look (old), Denim Jacket New Look (old), Swarvoski 3 hearts entangled necklace (gift), Prada Sunglasses (New), DKNY Rosegold watch (old), Models Own Pastel Yellow nail polish (scratch and smell collection) on my toes and Coach Shoulder bag (gift). 

Hyde Park Pedal Boats: 30hr £10 and 1hr £12. 

We were on the boat for an hour but to be honest I think 30hr would have been better personally because we got tired of pedalling and we left 20 minutes early to get Peaches and cream and mint chocolate ice cream. I had two scoops cause I'm greedy like that while my bestie had vanilla. It was such a good day, a memory I will treasure. 

Thank you, until... next time! 

Love

Simran xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love that playsuit/romper, looks so cute on you. Peaches & cream and mint chocolate ice cream sounds divine! Especially on a sunny summer day ;)

    Paula
    My beauty and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete