Friday 11 July 2014

Kim Kardashian: Makeup and style look


Hello my lovelies, I hope you are having a lovely Sunday. Today's post is my recreation of Kim Kardashian's look I love her style and I'm a huge fan of the series Keeping up with the Kardashians. I hope you like this post, if you do please comment below  !!! 









Makeup details: Have a look at my Makeup Heaven: For Dry Skin all my products that I use daily are in that blog post. 

The eyes: I used my 'real technique' brushes eye starter kit to achieve this look. I used Benefit's 'stay don't stray' primer on my eyelids to help keep the eyeshadow in place. For the base colour I used 'Midnight Rodeo' from my Urban Decay Midnight Emergency palette. For the crease I used a golden orange shadow and then for the outer V I used a matte dark brown eyeshadow both of those eyeshadows are from my H&M palette. Once I finished blending, I used a white shimmering eyeshadow for the highlight in the inner corner of the eye aswell as diagonally across the eye ontop where I would do I winged line.  I used a white eyeliner from Barry M to keep the shadow in place. I also used the white eye pencil in my water line. Do your normal winged liner ontop of the white shadow and then draw another line under the shadow and there you go ... I achieved the look Kim did. To finish the look of I used mascara and falsies. The lipstick I used is by Collection in 'Sugarplum' you can easily find this in your local Boots or Superdrug. The eyeliner that I am loving right now is by EyeKo Lodon Skinny Liquid eyeliner. I have never heard about this product before it came with my Glamour magazine I purchased the July Issue. I absolutely love it, it's easy to use I will definately be getting more of this. 

The hair: I straightened my hair first then did a high ponytail, I used three hair ties to create a high ponytail. I used hairspray to hold down my baby hairs and used a comb to get that slick finish just like Kim. 
My hair isn't as long as Kim's but if you have hair extensions put them in to create the long sleek ponytail I would have but I don't have any hair extensions. 

The outfit: I didn't have a sequenced jacket or a bow tie - which I think I will have to get because I love her outfit. Anyway I did have a sleeveless shirt with a bow tie at the front from H&M, I wore I black blazer also from H&M and for bottoms I wore checkered trousers from River Island. For shoes I wore black heels to make the outfit more glamorous! 

Thank you until next Wednesday !!! 

Lots of love 

Simran xxx




1 comment:

  1. Love it. Thank you for all the tips and I'm buying the Glamour magazine, I want to try the eyeliner. You look gorgeous!! This make up suits you. Xx

    ReplyDelete