Monday 21 July 2014

Get to know me



Hello my lovelies, I hope you're having a good start to the week. For this post I want you to get to know the person behind my blog posts and I hope you like this post too! If you have any questions you want to ask me leave a comment and I will get back to you :) 

1. I love fashion, nails, makeup, shopping and Areo Mint chocolate. 

2.The song that I'm loving right now is 'Hey Lady' by The New Velvet. 

3. I have two tattoos, a feather behind my right ear which represents I'm a free spirit, it's not an ordinary feather but the feather that is on a dream catcher. My second is a ying and yang sign with a henna design it's on my left side of my rib. 

4. My fashion icons: Coco Chanel, Kim Kardashian West, Khloé Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez , Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. 

5. My favourite food: egg fried rice with sweet and sour chicken. 

6. I was born in Canada and I live in London. 

7. I want to travel and see the world hopefully one day in my life I will have the opportunity. Here's a few places I want to see California, Florida, Orlando, Miami, LA, Paris, Greece and the list goes on. 

8. My favourite tv shows: New Girl, Prison Break, Keeping Up With The Kardashian, The Mindy Project, Devious Maids, Gossip Girl, 90210, Drop Dead Diva and The Millionaire Matchmaker. 

9. I seriously can't live without my iphone, I'm constantly on it checking twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social medias. 

10. My favourite you tubers I like to watch are iisuperwomanii- I have actually met her at the London Mela she's such a cool person. Zoella, Tanya Burr, Anneorshine, Bethany Mota, Jaclyn Hill, DulceCandy87, Kandee Johnson and Carlibybel55. 

11. I'm a Gemini. 

12. My style is rock chic, edgy or pretty and girly. 

13. My favourite drink from Starbucks is a Caramel Frapp or Hazelnut Hot chocolate.

14. I like to spend most of my time in my bedroom chilling out to music or watching tv or experimenting makeup looks. 

15. Apps I have on my phone: Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Spotify, Netflix, E4, ITV, Tumblr, Pinterest, Kardashian Hollywood game, EBay, Horoscopes, Ibooks, Keek, YouTube and whatsapp. 

I hope you like this post, if you did please follow my blog. 

Twitter: @PunjabiBarbie 

Instagram: Innocence_is_bliss 

Lots of love, 

Simran xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment