Sunday 3 August 2014

Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil: Review




Hey dolls, I hope you're having a lovely Sunday. I have been craving spaghetti and meatballs for ages. Today I decided to make it and watched Bride Wars. I am having a pretty chilled day with my sister. I thought I would share my day with you. Let me know in the comments what you're up to today?!? 

On with today's post ... I have been watching a lot of pixie woo on YouTube and they use Anastasia brow products. So I decided to see if I could get this product too, I ordered mine off of beautybay.com. I was so excited when it arrived I had to try it straight away! I got it in dark. It's easy to use, I have never used a brow pencil until now. It gives a very natural brow and I'm not used to a natural look as I love having bold and defined eyebrows. I love using Benefit's Brow Zing in deep brown. I love using this product to achieve my bold eyebrows because there is a shadow on one side and a wax on the other side. It also comes with two mini brushes and a mini tweezer which is worth your money. 

I do like the Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil but I'm more in love with my Benefit duo. It's not because Anastasia's brow pencil is not good I'm not used to the natural brow look. If you're like me and you love big bold eyebrows and you haven't tried benefits brow zing then you need too! 

But if you love the natural brow look then you will love Anastasia's brow pencil. 


( Here is a picture showing my bold and defined eyebrows using Benefit's Brow Zing in the colour deep £24.50. I am all for natural make up but I love my eyebrows to stand out). 



( Here's a picture showing my natural look eyebrows using the Anastasia's Brow pencil in dark £18.00).

I hope you like this post and if you did please follow my blog and comment! 

Let me know in the comments below what brow product you're using and loving! I would love to know :) 

Thank you, until next Wednesday. 

Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment