Wednesday 6 August 2014

Neon Summer



Hey dolls! I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday. Today's post is about wearing Neon colours during the summer months. I don't have any neon clothing, I never used to like neons but this summer I'm loving it. Since I'm a newbie to neons I thought I would start small and I bought a beautiful statement necklace with a pop of neon with silver. I love statement necklaces as it adds a little oomph to the outfit. 



(Here's a Starbuck's Selfie of me and my vanilla Cream Frapp). 


(Here's me posing whilst trying on this beauty at H&M). 

Outfit details: Top River Island (old), Topshop moto jeans (old), Statement necklace 'Imogen coloured stone' boohoo.com (new), Black boots with silver zip detail New Look (old) and Shopper Bag Tie Rack (old). 

Floral cup from wilkoson's (new) I think it was £2 not sure. It's so cute for summer I love drinking my tea in this mug.


I love purchasing items from boohoo.com as they have cute and affordable items. I am not a big online shopper but I always shop on boohoo.com. I have checked the website for this necklace it seems they don't stock it at the moment but I will keep checking if you're interested in getting this necklace. I think it was £12.00 but I'm not sure. 

I hope you like this post if you do please leave a comment below! 

Thank you, until Sunday :) 

Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

Where else to find me: 

Twitter @PunjabiBarbie 

Instagram: Innocence_Is_Bliss 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I nominated you for a liebster award so check out my blog on the link below to see the questions!
    sabina - the liebster award

    ReplyDelete