Friday 8 August 2014

The Liebster Award



The Liebster Award



Hello my dolls, I hope you are well. I have been nominated for this award can you believe it?!? Because I can't ...I guess good things can happen. The lovely Sabina nominated me for this award so make sure you check out her blog!  www.everything-ib.blogspot.co.uk! I couldn't believe it when I saw her comment, I am so overwhelmed. I have never been lucky to win anything in my life but someone nominating me is more than enough for me. I am so grateful, thank you Sabina!



The rules are:
- answer all questions that are given to you
- link back to the person that nominated you
- nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- provide nominees with 11 questions of your choice
- you cannot nominate the person who nominated you
- you must inform nominees of your nomination
- provide nominees with a link to your post for more info

These are the questions Sabina has asked me to answer:

1. What is your go-to outfit for a casual day?

Dark blue jeans with a black tee with simple statement saying  #Awkward and my black converse's.

2. How tall are you?

5, 7"

3. What is your favourite colour?

Pink.

4. Do you have any pets? If not, what pet would you keep?

I don't have any pets because my family won't allow me, but I have always wanted a a golden retriever.

5. What do you see looking out of your window right now?

Other houses.

6. Which movie could you watch over and over and never get bored of?

The Other End Of The Line.

7. What is your guilty pleasure?

Shopping (I know, guilty).

8. How old were you when you first managed to reach the light switch (and turn it on)?

I don't know for sure but I think I was 5 years old.

9. What is the best prank you ever pulled off?

When I was little I didn't want to go to school so I told my babysitter I was ill.

10. Would you rather have a room that is impossible to tidy, or one that is perfect but has a smell that never goes away?

A room that's was impossible to tidy.

11. What is number 1 on your wish list right now?

To pass my driving practical test.

The 11 bloggers I nominate are:

1. Virginia Brito- www.misenscenelifestylev.blogspot.com

2. Elizabeth - www.lizzieworldx.blogspot.co.uk

3.Sophie- www.fashionndoll.blogspot.com

4. Lizzie - www.thingslizzieloves.blogspot.co.uk

5. Adele- www.adelesmithsjourney.blogspot.co.uk

6. Amelia - www.ameliaellenblog.blogspot.com

7. Kelly - www.lifestylebeautytattoosandtea.blogspot.co.uk

8. Katie- www.lifeofkitty.co.uk

9. Joanny - www.imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

10. Holly - www.inkyquillandpaper.blogspot.com

11. Megan - www.meganrightmeow.blogspot.com



My questions:

Enjoy!

1. What is your most embarrassing moment that you've had?!?

2. Where is your most favourite place to be?!?

3. What do you love about blogging?!?

4. Who is your celebrity crush?!?

5. Who do you admire the most

6. What is your dream?!?

7. What has life taught you?!?

8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?!?

9. Can you keep a secret?!?

10. What is your personal style?!?

11. If you could be anything in the world what would it be?!?

I hope you liked my questions!

Good Luck Dolls!!!

Lots of love,

Simran xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment