Sunday 6 April 2014

Minnie Mouse: Nail Wraps

I hope you all are having a lovely Sunday. I am having a relaxing one, staying in and watching movie after movie. So far, just watched ‘The Family Man,’ ‘A Bug’s Life’ and now ‘Monster-in-law’ sometimes it’s just nice to put your feet up, have a hot coco and watch movies you haven’t seen in ages with your loved ones. Today’s post is about Minnie Mouse nail wraps that I bought at the PoundStore. I love everything Disney and especially Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. It’s a bargain that I got the nail wraps for a £1 since I love to do my nails. I filed my nails to the shape I wanted I like my nails to be square. With the nail wraps they come in different sizes so measure the nail wrap to your nail size and then peel off the sheet. Place it onto your nails then with your nail filer use it to cut off the excess wrap. I think these nail wraps are great for when you are going to a day out or for one night. This nail wrap does not last longer than two days and when you are washing your hands during the day the nail wrap comes right off your nails. I think this nail wrap is great for one day/night. It’s perfect if you are looking for a quick and easy nail look without having to wait for your nails to dry.  I do recommend trying these out and you can’t go wrong with spending only a £1.

These are the two designs that the PoundStore has. Both £1 each. 
      Pics of my right hand. 

    
    My left hand. 
It's not perfect but I think they look good for my first try. Stay tuned for my blog post for this Wednesday discussing and sharing pictures of my photoshoot. I hope you like this post, leave a comment let me know what you think! Also don't forget to follow my blog :) 
Thank you, until next time...
Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment