Wednesday 16 April 2014

Happy Spring Cleaning!!!

Happy Wednesday all!!! The sun is shining and I'm writing my post in the garden. It's such a beautiful day, why waste it indoors. So, I thought I will sit in the garden and enjoy the rays of the sun as I type. I hope you are all well. Today has been a productive day, I did some spring cleaning. I got rid of all the things I have sitting in the garage that is gathering dust and no longer serves a purpose to me. I believe in getting rid of the old to create space for the new. It feels so good to physically clear out my things cause I feel like my life is in order to some extent! I even cleared out my handbag, I don't know how but I gather so much rubbish like receipts, sweet wrappers ... just junk. I don't know about you girls but I can never find anything in my handbag, no matter how hard I try to keep it organized. If you girls know any organizing tips to keep your handbag clutter free let me know! The worst mistake I make is I always keep things thinking I will need that particular item at some point in my life and in all honestly I never need it. So I would advise just throw it out right there and then. If you haven't used it within a couple of months or a year most likely you never will. when throwing things out you need to be harsh and be a critic of your own things. If you're not sure ask a friend / relative for their advice. If the items are still in good condition I like to give them to charity someone else's junk is someone else's treasure they always say! So happy spring cleaning physically, mentally and emotionally. Let go of things that no longer make you happy. It's a new year lets make this year the best. Let go of the past and especially the old items in your closet, garage or other storage places. I hope you like this post! Leave a comment below. 

Thanks, until next time... 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment