Wednesday 30 April 2014

DIY: Statement Jumper

Hi all, I hope you're well this fine Wednesday! Today's post is a DIY statement jumper. In store it can be expensive to purchase a jumper with embellishment on it. I had a necklace that I love, I only got to wear it once and it broke. I have kept it ever since hoping to fix it but I never did. So, I thought why not add it onto one of my jumpers. It's super easy and personalising your jumper to your style! 

What you will need: 



A jumper or top you don't mind using. 


A broken necklace or any embellishment you want to add, as long as you're able to sew it on. 


A needle and thread matching/ similar colour to the jumper or top. Also a pair of scissors. And there you go... Your DIY jumper is complete. It took me an hour to do this DIY because I kept on playing around with different places I could place the necklace. Until I was happy I started sewing it on. 




Here's the final look. I paired the jumper with jeans and nude heels to match the pink tones in the necklace. 

Details: Necklace from Forever 21 (old), Jeans from River Island (old), shoes from Dorothy Perkins (old) and jumper from New Look (old). 

I hope you like this post! Leave a comment let me know what you think :) 

Thank you, until next time...

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment