Sunday 27 April 2014

Chanel and Roses

Happy Sunday all!  Even though the sun isn’t shinning I hope you’re all having a good day. I am having a pampering/ lazy day. I woke up today at 12pm in the afternoon which is quite late I know but considering it’s a lazy Sunday anything goes. For breakfast I had a toast with Nutella and a cup of tea. I am such a tea lover. I have recently been into DIY projects, I love working on projects it allows me to be creative. I came across Anne Le's YouTube Chanel 'Anneorshine'; if you haven’t already watched her videos go watch them. I ABSOLUTELY love them! I was so inspired that I decided to create my own canvas with the Chanel logo and roses design. I love Chanel I'm so inspired by her story of how she made it in life. I watched a  film a couple of months back telling the story of Chanel, it touched my heart. She inspires me to keep doing what I love. The painting took me four hours to create but I am happy with the result. I made it for one of my best friend’s birthday gift. I wanted to give a gift that was creative and I know she appreciates art. When I gave it to her she loved it, which made me happy that she liked the gift. When I have the time I will create another one for me but in different colours to match my bedroom decor.
What you will need:
A canvas
(Any size you prefer)
Acrylic Paint
(Any colours you like)
Paint Brushes
Glitter

I hope you like this post, please leave a comment below. 
Thank you, until next time... 
Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment