Thursday 10 April 2014

Enchanted














Hey there dolls!!! I hope you are well. Sorry about the late post I have been waiting for my pictures that I modelled for to be sent to me so that I could see the final result and honestly I love them! I had so much fun taking the pictures and being in a beautiful location. Yes, it was stressful because outfit changes are just not fun! Especially in Indian outfits, they are easy to get into but taking them off is whole another level and walking in high heels on uneven ground is not fun either but I have had a great experience. The best part of the shoot was that I got to take pictures with my best friend!!! It was a lovely day on Saturday 5th of this month which was great for when doing an outdoor photoshoot. We were lucky there was no rain it was quite windy that day and my hair kept on blowing in my face.  I can't tell you how much I laughed that day, I have made memories that I will treasure forever. Here's one of my silly moments I would like to share from that day, I'm someone who falls over mostly all the time. I'm really clumsy, at the time I was running in high heels kicking a football that day (not a good idea). I don't know what I was thinking ...I guess I wasn't thinking at all I fell over onto the grass and I started laughing. My friends were just standing there laughing at me too! Typical me always falling over. After the photoshoot my friend and I went to Chiquitos for dinner which was a perfect way to end a great day. I even had a cheeky cocktail (Cosmopolitian) it was delish! 


My friend Duane is such a talented person not only does he film projects that we collaborate together but he also films other projects independently. Not only does he do that he also takes beautiful pictures and captures the moment in one click. I do recommend you checking out his Facebook page 'Major Frames' the link is below: https://m.facebook.com/majorframes

I love his photography and I love how the pictures have turned out! I hope you have enjoyed reading my post and I hope you love the pictures as much as I do!!! Please leave a comment below telling me what you think, I would love to know!!!!

Thank you, until next time...

Simran xxx

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Great blog you have, keep posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures, you look beautiful and Duane is really talented, well done to both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Virginia, he so is!!! Thank you so much!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete