Sunday 23 November 2014

Totally Nude














Hi Gorgeous Dolls! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I have another beauty makeup blog post! Today's post is about my must have nudes for Winter. I am loving nude colours right now. It's so classy and it adds an understated glamour. I want to share with you my go to favourite products when I am wearing nudes colours. Nude colours are perfect for a day look to night. 

I love my Urban Decay 'Midnight Emergency' eyeshadow palette. All the colours have a subtle shimmer perfect for the night. To enhance the colours you can spray Mac Fix+ spray onto your eyeshadow brush before applying the shadows. For a day look I like to use 'Midnight Rodeo' and mix it with matte shadows from my other shadow palette. This palette is perfect size to take with you in your handbag for quick touchups if needed. 

My favourite nail polishes are listed below and the nail polishes are in order with the swatches below :) 

1. Seventeen 'Gel' in 'Mocha' 

2. Essie in 'Fierce no Fear' 

3. Essie in 'Chinchilly' 

4. BarryM in 'Nude' 

5. Models Own in 'Utopia' 



I hope you enjoyed my post today, please leave a comment below let me know what you're favourite nudes are :) 

Thank You Dolls for reading!!! 

Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment