Sunday 23 November 2014

Berry Christmas



Hello Dolls! I hope you are having a lovely Wednesday. As we are saying goodbye to Autumn and saying hello to Winter. During the Winter I love wearing a pop of Berry and Orange colours. It screams Christmas Chic to me. In today's post I want to share with you my top favourites for this season. My first favourite lipstick to wear is the Kate Moss Collection for Rimmel London in 107 and Collection's Lip Liner in Damson. My second favourite is MAC Rihanna Collection 'Viva Glam 3' with MAC lipliner in 'Currant'. 


My favourite and most two worn nail polishes during this time is Essie 'Bahama Mama' and Urban Outfitters 'Red Velvet'. Especially during this time I like to add a bit of glitter to my manicure. This glitter from BarryM has blue and red specs of glitter which compliments both shades of berry colours. Below are the swatches of the nail polishes. 



Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post. 

Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment