Sunday 23 November 2014

Seventeen Gel Nail Polish: Review





Hello my lovelies, I am back with another post. I hope your all having a great day so far. Can you believe it we're in December already. Where does the time go? I am not conplaining I do love Christmas it's so magical and I love the lights. Today I have been drinking Gingerbread Latte and watching Christmas movies to get into the spirit. Today's post is about Seventeen's Gel nail polish that I bought recently I was looking for a nail polish that lasts and doesn't chip so easily. The kind lady who worked at boots recommended the 8 day gel polish from Seventeen. I was curious to see if it lives up to the claim. I bought it in three different colours. I tried the dark blue. It gives the look of a gel manicure, the nail polish is of a thick consistency unlike other nail polishes. I would suggest doing a thin layer unlike me I did thick layers as I applied the nail polish. The finished result it looks good, the nail polish has a shiny look to it. It does last 8 days, it started to chip very little on the fourth day. Which was not bad in comparison to other nail polishes. I only had to touch up the tips a little. I would reccommend this nail polish I was quite impressed. 



Here's a swatch and the names of the colours. They were on a deal 3 for 2. £3.99 each at Boots. 

I hope you liked this post, if you did please leave a comment below! 

Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment