Sunday 23 November 2014

A Frosted Fantasy at Jo Malone







Hello my lovelies!

I am back again with another post, the other day I went into Jo Malone. Honestly I have heard a lot of good things about this brand but I have never ventured into the store to have a look. I finally did, what attracted me was the beautiful seasonal display as I entered the store. I loved the theme and the concept of 'a frosted fantasy'. I had a look around and I found a few favourites to add to my wish list. I love sweet scented perfumes, if you're like me you will fall in love with the scent 'Peony & Blush Suede' it's one of my favourite scent from Jo Malone. My second favourite is 'Wood Sage & Sea Salt' this scent has a subtle sweet scent to it. lastly, 'Nectarine Blossom & Honey' is a subtle sweet fruity scent.

I was delighted to find that Jo Malone offer a complimentary hand and arm massage. Not only do you get a little treat of a pampering session but you can also try the products of your choice. I chose the 'Peony & Blush Suede' range of course! Firstly, 'Peony & Blush Suede Body Wash was used then the body creme was used in the same scent and lastly the sales assistant sprayed the perfume onto my hands. I must say I am really impressed the body creme was nourishing and the scent was long lasting. Definately products that I will invest in. If you get the chance go into Jo Malone near to you and get your free complimentary hand and arm massage. You can call and book in advance or just walk in. Maybe I will be lucky this Christmas and Santa will leave a little bit of Jo Malone under the tree for me!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment below what is your favourite product from Jo Malone? Let me know!

Lots of love,

Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment