Tuesday 16 December 2014

A Glamorous Night













Hello my loves, 

I am back with another post. Being ill has given me the time to write. There's only so much movies I can watch. My lovely friend Virginia who is a fashion blogger on www.misenscenelifestylev.blogspot.co.uk 
check her blog out if you haven't already. She invited me to a night out with her but I had no clue where we were going. All she told me was the time and to meet her at Piccidilly Circus. I was so curious to where we were going, it was such an amazing surprise to found out we were going to Bob Bob Ricard. I had such an amazing time. The place is so beautiful, I love the decor it's very grand and the private booths we sat in were great. The food is amazing, just the right amount I had enough space in my tummy for dessert which is always good. The place is totally Instagram worthy! All the booths have the button 'Press for Champagne'. The fun didn't stop there we ventured to the W Hotel for cocktails which were super yummy. You need to try their Candy Floss and After Dinner Cocktail! It was a lovely experience and I am so glad that Virginia shared it with me. It's my turn to surprise Virginia with a secret place. I have found the perfect place that we both will love. I just need to get better and we can go! 

Thanks for reading, I hope you will go and venture out to new places you haven't been to before. 

Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment