Tuesday 16 December 2014

Santa Baby





Hey dolls, 

I am back with another post. This one is my favourite. I love Lush products and this one is a Christmas edition. Every Christmas Lush bring out the festive products. This year I thought I am not going to miss out like I did last year. So, this time I made sure I got my hands on the Santa bath bomb and also the snow fairy body wash which smells amazingly delicious just like bubblegum. The Santa bath bomb definately creates a christmassy feel. Once the bath bomb dissolves under the water it turns the water red then it changes completely to green. It definately makes bath time so much more fun. So if your looking for more of a fun bath experience then try lush bath bombs. Don't get me wrong I love my bubble baths but sometimes it's nice to switch it up for a change and why not it's nearly Christmas!!! 

I hope you like this post, if you did please leave a comment below :) 

Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment