Monday 29 December 2014

Kylie Jenner Inspired Nails



Hi dolls, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and Boxing Day. I am back with a new post, which is something different to what I usually blog about. Its a  step by step guide on how to re-create Kylie Jenner's nails. I love doing my nails and creating designs. Where I live there isn't a nail salon that does any of the cool designs that Kylie gets done. So, I decided to try for myself. I am happy with the results I got. This manicure is simple but looks intricate. It took me a good hour to complete both hands. Have fun with this manicure, even if it doesn't look perfect don't worry about it. 



Let's begin ... 

First things first you will need nail art brushes I got mine from Topshop and the nail polishes ... 

Barry M - Matt White 
Barry M - Matt Black 
Essie - Fierce, no fear 
Essie - Chinchilly 
Models Own - Utopia 
Rimmel London- Green Grass 


Step 1: You want to start off painting all your nails white. Once they are dry use nail art pens in black to create random small lines, then with the silver glitter nail art pen create more small lines. If you don't have nail art pens you can also use the nail art brushes to create small lines. 

Step 2: For the index finger you're going to need a lot of different nail polish colours. Use a nail art brush and create small triangles with all the nail polish colours. Use feirce, no fear, then chinchilly, black, utopia and green grass. 

Step 4: For the middle finger again use a nail art brush and paint on the letters 'Msft'. 

Step 5: For the ring finger just repeat step 2. 

Step 6: To creat the paint drip effect use a dotting tool and then seal your design with a top coat. 

And there you have it a Kylie Jenner inspired manicure done in the comfot of your own home. 

Leave a comment below let me know if you like this post and want more posts loke this. Tweet me if you try this manicure I would love to see your re-creations! 

Twitter @punjabibarbie

Lots of love, 

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment