Wednesday 26 March 2014

Hello Sunshine


The weather has been dark, grey, raining and just miserable. So, I thought why not post something that will make your day. The weather usually depicts how I am feeling, if the weather is beautiful and sunny I am in a great mood but when it is like this how it is today my mood is just as bad as the weather. I feel like staying in and cosying up on the sofa with a blanket, a hot cup of coco in my favourite mug and to watch a film after film. But today is different even though the weather is gloomy I’m feeling happy and I guess that’s because I have found my sunshine, meaning I have found something that I love to do which is to blog and that makes me happy! I have wanted to expand my bracelet collection; I was in search for one that matched my Coach bracelet from the ‘Poppy Collection’ I have had it now for 3 years. I was having a look online to see which one would match perfectly and which brand I wanted. I looked on the Coach website I didn’t see anything that took my fancy so, I moved onto the next website. This was Kate Spade I really like her stuff they’re funky, colourful and different. I saw this beautiful bracelet it was bright hot pink with the words ‘oooh la la’ as soon as I saw it I knew that was the one I wanted for my collection. I am not a big fan of online shopping just because I like to have my items right there and then. I also love to have lots of shopping bags in my hands so, that I can see all the goodies I got myself instead of waiting 3-4 working days for my item. When I could I went to Westfeild in Sheppard’s Bush to Kate Spade to see if they had this item in stock and to see the item up close to see if I actually liked it. Unfortunately, they didn’t have it and I was disappointed.  I left and had a look in Coach to see their collections again nothing really appealed to me, I was in two minds about their bracelets they had instead I just left it and went home. A couple of weeks later I met up with my best friend for lunch and shopping at Westfeilds this time we ended up in Accessorize. Which I have not been to in a long time, I had a look around and I saw this bracelet in baby pink with the words ‘Hello Sunshine’. I knew right there and then I had to have it! It was perfect! I love the colour, pink is such a dominate colour in my wardrobe and I love the wording it’s perfect for summer. It wasn’t expensive, quite affordable its £8 and I saved £17 from not buying the Kate Spade bracelet. I think that this is a bargain! I am wearing this bracelet today and just looking at the words it makes me happy and I am a sucker for quotes. I love turning to quotes for any situation, especially positivity quotes. Just cause times in your life can be dark and gloomy or even outside always remember that there is happiness or sunshine waiting on the other side. What I love about this bracelet is that it reminds me to stay positive and be happy just because it’s horrible outside does not mean I should let that affect my mood. You are in control of your emotions and your happiness. Start to take control of your life rather than letting things bring you down. I hope you liked my post today and it cheered you up if you’re feeling down. Let me know in the comments if there is anything that you have that reminds you to be happy.
Thank you, until next time...
Simran xxx


Accessorize Bracelet 'Hello Sunshine' £8 and Coach Bracelet from 'Poppy Collection' 3 years old. Angelys Balek Scarf from her 'My Darling Dolly collection'.



Me wearing Angelys Balek's scarf and my two bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment