Sunday 23 March 2014

A day out in Covent Garden: The world of the fabulous

On Friday the 21st of this month I met up with one of my good friends Virginia who also blogs (if you haven’t already, check out her page misenscenelifestylev.blogspot.com). We had arranged to meet at Covent Garden and go for Afternoon Tea at Lameson Laduree, a place where she frequently goes to. It was my first time going to Lameson Laduree, as soon as I walked in I fell in love with the place. It was so quaint, charming, a little touch of Paris brought to central London. We sat outside as there were no seats available inside but outside was just as lovely as the inside. We had the sun shining down on us the wind blowing through my hair and street theatre for entertainment. It was such a lovely start to the day as well as catching up with my good friend who I have studied with at University. I ordered their ‘The Melange Special Laduree’ which is a Laduree blend tea scented with orange, rose, vanilla and cinnamon. This was the best tea I have ever tasted I added one lump of sugar to add more sweetness and all the flavours complimented each other. If you are someone who has a sweet tooth I definitely recommend you to try this tea, if I could buy this tea to make at home I so would. The tea was served in a lovely pastel coloured tea cup and saucer. I definitely felt posh for the day. We also ordered their French toast with syrup it was delicious, a little piece of heaven. The waiters/waitresses were so friendly it made the experience even more enjoyable and makes you want to go back there again as well as the food and tea! I am such a tea lover! After a good few hours of chatting away and enjoying the scenery that surrounded us we decided to walk around Covent Garden and have a look in Chanel, Dior, Burberry, The Royal Opera House and Mac! As we were walking around we were looking at all the products and services the stores provide such as makeup lessons etc. I have always wanted to blog but never knew what I would exactly write but after meeting up with Virginia who I admire, her blog inspires me and spending the day together and her showing me one of her favourite places. Discovering a place that I have never been to I decided that I want to write about my experiences, share my thoughts, my life and what better platform to do that on than a blog! So, here I am my first ever blog! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing it! Stay tuned for a collaboration between me and my soul sister Virginia on misenscenelifestylev.blogspot.com.
Thank you, until next time....
Simran xxx



2 comments:

  1. Well done. I really enjoyed reading your first post and I feel proud of you for taking the plunge and becoming part of the blogging community.I too loved being you you, such a lovely day. Thank you for mentioning my blog and I am looking forward to our collaboration. Virginia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Virginia!!! It means a lot to have your support not only that but to have you as a friend and an as an inspiration. I am so glad you liked my post and I look forward to many good things like our collab together xxx

    ReplyDelete