Sunday 30 March 2014

a POP of PINK!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend; I have had an eventful weekend actually. On Saturday I was surprised that I woke up at 6.40am, normally I get up at 10am. But for some strange reason I couldn’t go back to sleep so, I used this to my advantage and had a productive day. I had my breakfast, watched a little bit of TV and I started with my usual weekend cleaning of the house. I like to clean; I find it is a great way to distress. I don’t know... I could be weird and it’s only me who thinks like this. After the cleaning session, seeing it’s such a beautiful day and the sun was shining I didn’t want to waste a nice day indoors. My sister and I got ready to go out to do a few errands as well as enjoy the day and go shopping! Stay tuned for an upcoming post about all the things we got! Beauty and nail products is mostly what we bought, I will also do a review on them too! I absolutely love my outfit! I love how a simple hot pink blazer can turn such a dull and boring outfit to fabulously stylish. It’s perfect for a day out in the sun, shopping or hanging out with your loved ones. Stay bright and stand out in the crowds. I hope you like this post and this outfit as much as I love it!






Outfit Details: Sunglasses: River Island (last year). Hot Pink Blazer: New Look (last year). Black&White printed shirt: H&M, High Waisted Black Jeans: Topshop (old). Shoes with gold detail: Aldo and Shopper bag: Tie Rack. 
Leave a comment below, let me know what you think!
Thank you, until next time...
Simran xxx

2 comments:

  1. GREAT Pink Blazer!!!

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww thank you so much!!! That's so sweet of you to say :) yeah of course that would be GREAT Jeannette!!!!

    ReplyDelete