Sunday 25 May 2014

Summer Favourites


Hello again.... I hope you're all well. Here's another post to make up for my missed post this week. The sun has been shinning and a couple of days it was really hot apart from yesterday it was raining but today the sun is shining and I know I sound like a weather girl at the moment but I promise I will stop now. I was inspired to do my summer favourites. Which entail my favourite things during summer. So moving on swiftly let's begin ...

I have been loving beachy hair for summer it's so effortless and pretty. I have been wearing a lot of sandals so my feet need to look sandal perfect and I love Soap&Glory's 'Heel Genius' it makes my feet feel so soft. What you do is after a bath put the cream on your feet and then put socks on to lock in the moisture my sister and I think this is a great product. I always find when I'm out and about I always break my nails so I find it handy keeping a small nail filer. My favourite nail polish for the summer is  Models Own 'Utopia.' I'm loving Soap&Glory's body milk, in summer I love smelling sweet. It's really creamy and nourishing I would recommend this if you have dry skin. Recently, I have been loving body mists, I find them light and refreshing and not to mention smells so good. I came across Ted Baker's body mist it smells so sweet and I keep it with me in my handbag to always spritz myself during the day. I also love Ed Hardy's body mist 'Tattoo' I had it in the perfume and my best friend got me it in the body mist for Christmas the year before last. It's nearly finished shows how much I have been using it. Finally for lip products I have been using these products a lot, I find they compliment each other really well. I use the lipstick in 'Vintage Rose' from Collection. This lipstick is a pretty nude with a hint of pink and on top I use MAC's 'Plushgloss in 'Big Kiss.' 


That's it for my Summer favourites. I hope you like this post. Leave a comment below let me know what your Summer favs are. Thank you, until... next time :) 

Lots of Love,

Simran xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment