Wednesday 7 May 2014

It's the little things that count.





Hey there dolls! Happy Wednesday, I hope you're well. I can't believe it's Wednesday already, I feel like this week is going fast. Today's post is about treating yourself, it doesn't have to be an expensive treat sometimes it's just the little things. I have been really good for a couple of months I have not spent money on magazines and chocolate even though I love reading magazines and eating chocolate. I thought since I have been good let me treat myself. I love chilling out with a nice cup of Indian tea (spice tea)  reading my favourite magazines such as Cosmopolitian, Glamour and Look. I love reading magazines I find it relaxing and I love getting inspiration for new ideas and fashion trends.  I like to stay updated with the world of fashion, gossip, helpful tips and all the great things a magazine has to offer. I have a magazine collection and sometimes I like to look back and read them ... a bit like a favourite novel. This is not an expensive purchase but it's a little pick me up. When I'm feeling low and I want to cheer myself up, this is something I tend to do. It gives me a chance to have a bit of me time away from TV, social media and family. Let me know what you like to get yourself when you want to treat yourself ... Leave a comment below :) 

Go on... Treat yourself you deserve it! 

Thank you, until next time ...

Love Simran xxx

Details: Glamour Magazine, Purse/ Clutch: New Look (old), Lindt Lindor Caramel Chocolate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment