Thursday 15 December 2016

My Top 10: Holiday Films




Hello my loves,

Today's post is about getting into the holiday spirit and one of the ways in which I do that is by watching a few of my favourite festive films. I have a warm drink which would be no doubt a mug of hot chocolate filled with whip cream and marshmallows. I like to get all cosy and warm with a fluffy blanket and I am all ready to go to relax and enjoy my festive films!

If you are stuck and need a list of movies to watch this holiday then I have what you might be looking for. I want to share my holiday favs with you and please let me know in the comments if I have listed your favourite or let me know what movie I should watch that is not on my list!

HOLIDAY FILMS: My Top 10

1. Home Alone Collection

2. Santa Clause

3. Elf

4. Jack Frost

 The Grinch

4. Nightmare Before Christmas

5. Last Holiday

6. The Holiday

7. Serendipity

 8.Uncle Buck

9. Love Actually

10. The Muppets Christmas Carol

I hope you liked this post!

until next time ...

 Lots of love,

Simran

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment