Friday 24 October 2014

Fall in love with yourself first

Hey Dolls, 

After so long, I have something to blog about!!! Which I know I am slacking on my blogging game but don't worry you can't get rid of me that easily. I hope you enjoy my blogs as much as I love writing them, I just perfer to write blog posts that I am  interested in instead of just writing for the sake of it. I never want to do that. I always want my heart to be 100% in love with my posts. Anyway ... ramble over, let's get into today's post! 

Last week I met up with my good friend Virginia she's also a blogger. We went shopping for beauty products, we had a great girly catch up and I taught Virginia how to apply make up for an evening look (check her blog on misenscenelifestylev.blogspot.co.uk as she has done an in depth post on this). I love make up and experimenting different looks on myself. I am not a professional but the more you practice the more you learn what works for you and what colours best suit your skin tone. It was so much fun to apply make up on my friend. The best part was seeing my friend's reaction to the final make up look and she loved it! She looked beautiful if I say so myself. 

Now we couldn't let all that gorgeous make up and curly hair go to waste so we went for Margarita's at The Terrace in Wimbledon  it was so beautiful, at night they put the lights on. I have fallen in love with the night again. Surround yourself with friends, celebrate life, be free and have fun!!! 

Our fabulous lunch. 





Make up!!! 


My beautiful friend. 




Cheers! Have a great weekend!!! I hope you enjoyed this post, please leave a comment below. 

Lots of love,

Simran xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post. And thank you for making me look so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww it was my pleasure, I had so much fun!!! Xx

      Delete